Daniel Muklewicz, Esquire is an associate attorney with Avallone Law Associates. Daniel's primary areas of practice are real estate, quiet title and mortgage foreclosure. Daniel is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania. Daniel is also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, where he participates in the Real Property Law Section.
Daniel received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law. While he attended law school, Daniel was an active member of the St. Thomas More Society. As a law student, Daniel participated in the criminal defense clinic as a student practitioner. In 2009, Daniel received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Temple University.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Honors: St. Thomas More Society, Member
- Temple University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2009
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member