Complete Real Estate Law Guidance From An Experienced Source
Whether you are involved in a residential or commercial real estate venture, the best investment you can make is working with a highly skilled real estate attorney. A miscalculation could quickly escalate into costly courtroom expenses, potentially putting your real estate efforts at risk.
At Avallone Law Associates, we offer skilled advocacy and legal counsel to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in residential and commercial real estate law. Our firm’s real estate attorneys have more than 40 years of experience representing real estate clients in Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Philadelphia counties, as well as in neighboring counties of New Jersey. We will apply our years of experience and legal skills to help you maximize the potential of your real estate investment. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Offering a Compressive Approach in Real Estate Law
At Avallone Law Associates, we are a boutique law firm. We differentiate ourselves from full-service law firms that practice in a wide range of legal areas. Our legal team includes highly skilled attorneys with substantial experience handling complex areas of the law.
Our client-centered focus helps us develop an effective legal strategy addressing your best interests in a variety of areas, including:
- Residential real estate — We are available to handle all aspects of residential real estate from selling or purchasing single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums, to handling eminent domain concerns and mortgage foreclosure defense.
- Commercial real estate — Our law firm represents businesses, developers, buyers and sellers with their commercial real estate needs. We handle all aspects of commercial real estate, including development and land use, environmental issues, construction defects claims, construction litigation, purchase or sale contracts, commercial leases, financing and breach of contract litigation.
- Quiet title actions — Our law firm represents clients throughout Philadelphia and surrounding areas seeking to obtain a judgment of title, identifying who holds the title to a piece of commercial or residential property.
- Partition actions — We offer strong advocacy and legal counsel to clients who own property with another party and cannot agree on what to do with their property. We seek to establish partition actions to either divide up the property or sell the property and distribute the proceeds.
- Real estate litigation — Our firm’s Philadelphia estate lawyers have extensive experience handling commercial and residential real estate disputes over partition actions, property line disputes, zoning disputes, condominium litigation, property lease disputes, and tax sale litigation.
When you select our law firm, you will work directly with an experienced real estate attorney who will take the time to understand your current and long-term real estate plans. We will make no assumptions. Instead, we will tailor our approach based on your particular situation.
Contact Our Firm
Consult a seasoned Philadelphia real estate lawyer to protect your transactional interests, while seeking to minimize the threat of any future legal or financial liabilities. Contact our law firm today to address your residential and commercial real estate needs: 215-253-3855. We offer free initial consultations at our law firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.