Assisting Clients Across Pennsylvania With Condominium Conversions
Avallone Law Associates represents developers in the conversion of buildings and apartment complexes into condominiums and the sale of condo units. We also assist in creating condominium associations and advising those bodies in the ongoing management of facilities and unit owner relations.
Pennsylvania Development and Declarations • Condo Association Counsel
Based in Philadelphia, we represent owners and developers through the Philadelphia metropolitan area, southeast Pennsylvania, and adjacent counties of New Jersey. Contact us today at 215-253-3855 to discuss your legal needs with our experienced condominium conversion and condo law attorney. Lawrence Avallone has practiced real estate law for 35 years and has facilitated numerous transactions.
Our condo conversion lawyers commonly assist property owners wishing to turn a duplex, four-unit apartment building, or other multiunit property into condominium units. We guide our clients through the complex and involved process to protect your investment and expedite development and turnover, and provide the following services for our clients:
- Serve notice to tenants, who get right of first refusal to purchase their units
- Submit plans to the Department of Licensing and Inspection and local housing authority
- Prepare the Declaration of Condominium to file with the county recorder of deeds
- Draft the charter of the condominium association to establish procedures
- Negotiate sales of individual units to buyers
- Transfer control of the property from the developer/owner to the association
Our firm also represents unit owners when there is not a conflict of interest with an association or developer representation. When condominium disputes cannot be resolved, we can represent any party in the Court of Common Pleas, Municipal Court or local District Justice court.
Contact Us Online Today
For more information about condominium conversion or our legal services in the area of Pennsylvania condo law, contact Avallone Law Associates at 215-253-3855. We provide a free initial consultation, including evenings or weekends by appointment.