Avallone Law Associates

call for a free initial consultation


  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Real Estate Law
  4.  | Partition Actions

Real Estate Partition Actions in Pennsylvania

When property is owned jointly by two or more people, they sometimes cannot agree on what to do with the property or whether to sell the property. A partition action is then necessary to either divide the property or sell the property and distribute the proceeds from the sale.

Avallone Law Associates is a Philadelphia-based law firm serving the real estate-related needs of clients in the northeastern and southeastern Pennsylvania. Our attorneys employ 40 years of experience and accumulated knowledge in real estate law and they have handled many different types of real estate litigation, including partition actions.

Free consultations: Call 215-253-3855 to connect with one of our lawyers.

An Experienced and Dedicated Legal Team

Founding attorney Lawrence Avallone is a member of the Real Property Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association and has been practicing in the courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1982. Today, under his guidance, the firm represents people who own property as tenants-in-common and as joint tenants (also called tenancy-by-the-entirety for married couples) in real estate partitions involving common law, divorce and even post-divorce actions.

Philadelphia County Real Estate Litigators: 215-253-3855

Contact a lawyer at Avallone Law Associates today to learn more about real estate partitions and your rights under the law. Free initial consultations are available during normal business hours, and for evening or weekend times by appointment. For your convenience, we offer payment plans and accept major credit cards.